Pool Fire Suppression System Generation 2
Industrial fire safety is more important now than ever before. Production demands require oil and gas facilities to run continuously without fear of costly safety issues. Many companies are also assigning a greater priority to communicating their successful safety records both internally and externally.
Pittsburgh Corning's FOAMGLAS® PFS™ Generation 2 Pool Fire Suppressant System
- Delivers a reliable, passive solution for the reduction of thermal radiation and flame height in contained liquid natural gas (LNG) fires.
- Complements any safety program
- Easy to install
- Low-cost, low maintenance
- A passive system that remains in place
- Provides immediate and automatic control of LNG pool fires
- No deployment delays
- Highly buoyant
- Rises immediately to the surface of the LNG
- Provides an insulating cap that can aid in reducing vaporization
- Quickly limits thermal radiation and flame height
- Works in conjunction with fire fighting foams
The results of a series of tests that were conducted by Resource Protection InternationaI that outline all observations and subsequent conclusions.
Download the Test Report